Big Data & Knowledge
WITH SO MUCH INFORMATION FLOODING MODERN WORKPLACES, IT'S HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT INFORMATION
We manage this complexity so we can provide you with the right information every time, anywhere, anytime, on any device. And being cognisant of your earlier investments in technology, we always try and leverage these through re-use, automating integration and making iterative enhancements so as to deliver enhanced capabilities for minimum cost.
Our best practice approach to enterprise integration helps you make informed decisions on how to work within this complex and converging environment. Specifically, our approach means that solutions:
- Are user-centric, driven by benefits, and are fit-for-purpose
- Provide a trusted single source of enterprise-wide data
- Link data, applications and systems to enable better informed decision-making
- Enable standard business processes that support trusted interoperability and use deliver common and standardised applications and ICT infrastructure that leverage historical investments where appropriate
- Support innovation and the introduction of new technologies and ideas in an agile manner to provide value quickly
- Enable measurable performance such that ICT is seen as an enabler not a cost centre.
OUR WORK WITH YOU IS A CONTINUOUS CYCLE OF OBSERVATION, DECISION MAKING AND ACTION
- We generate strategies that maximise value creation, safety and your competitive advantage
- Our recommendations are tailored to your unique business environment
- We assist you with making decisive improvements in direction, company culture and performance
- We work alongside you to ensure the job gets done. We can even provide interim executives or program managers who will take responsibility for delivering your requirements.
ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
CONNECTED HEALTH SYSTEMS
eHEALTH CLOUD PLATFORM
MANAGING COMPLEX ENTERPRISE INFORMATION ENVIRONMENTS
Our client went to market seeking a strategic partner to assist them with taking a new approach to information management through having a single system that contained or integrated with all other corporate information repositories, thus making the process of information management easier for the user. Under this engagement, we were required to provide complete design, security, implementation and sustainment managed service across several ICT networks with different security classifications.
This engagement is provided as an end-to-end managed service solution and is understood to be the largest and most complex document and records management solution in the southern hemisphere.
Since commencement, our achievements include:
- Implementing and training to more than 100,000 new users
- Maintaining the high availability of legacy application platforms on the different ICT networks across the world with minimal outages
- Designing and building the application integrations between the client’s major information holding platforms, including SAP, PeopleSoft, Objective and SharePoint
- Designing and developing a series of software tools (such as for bulk migrations, digitisation, workflow and reporting dashboards) to support users
- Undertaking data analysis, cleanse, migrations, scanning & digitisation, and data spills as part of moving to a single repository model
- Providing Level 1-3 service desk to support more than 35,000 users each day and 80,000 unique users per week
- Successfully managing over 500 million electronic objects and associated audit log events
- Exceeding all contracted KPIs since contract commencement and saving the client over $21.7 million
- Designing, building and project managing the rollout of new versions and releases across the national in all environments, and integrating these with other enterprise systems.
COMPLEX HEALTH INFORMATION INTEGRATIONS
As a result of organisational mergers, our client was faced with operating and maintaining 10 different Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) across its 20+ laboratory sites. Our client was keen to optimise service delivery and generate efficiencies across the business by selecting and implementing a single/common LIS with flexible workflow configurations.
Our solution now supports more than 25,000 daily transactions by over 50,000 clinicians and we hold over 27 years of data. This solution is the largest Australian-based LIS in existence servicing over 34 laboratories, 3,500 laboratory staff, 650 specialist analysers and 2,000 printers on a 24/7 basis.
The solution we provided included and integrated a range of content and workflow requirements including:
- Pre Analytical Processing
- Order Placement and Management
- Specimen Collection
- Positive Patient Identification
- Specimen Handling
- Image Management
- Point of Care Testing (POCT)
- Transfusion Medicine
- Molecular Diagnostics and Molecular Genetics
- Anatomical Pathology.